[TYPO3-english] Image gallery

Pero Matic takoje at takoje.hr
Tue May 18 15:10:57 CEST 2010

"Georg Ringer" <news at ringerge.org> wrote in message
news:mailman.1.1274187848.1100.typo3-english at lists.typo3.org...
> Hi,
>
> Am 18.05.2010 14:44, schrieb Pero Matic:
>> Hi. Can someone suggest me some nice image gallery ext. that can do this:
>
> so you need categories, multi lingual records, images based on records
> or on directories, all 5000 on 1 page, ...? some infos are missing

Hm. basic and must have features would be:

Image (one) is displayed on page (from directory where 5000> images are
stored) with browse control < >
I'm not sure for multilingual image captions but let's say there's no need
for that, only one language.

Categories would be an advanced feature but helpfull. Thx!