[TYPO3-english] Powermail - send link in E-mail to recipient

Jogvan Olsen jo at atlanticvideo.dk
Sat May 15 12:11:33 CEST 2010

Hi

I am trying to send a link to specific page (domain.dk/inspiration/) in
the email to the recipient, but when I mark a text as a link in RTE, the
baseurl is removed from the link in the mail - the link in the mail only
contain /inspiration/

In BE the link look like this:
title="Opens internal link in current window"> Visit our page for
inspiration </a>

--
If I just type in www.domain.dk/inspiration/ - the link work fine in the
mail, but I wish to show some nice text instead of the url.

The marker ###POWERMAIL_BASEURL###  also work fine

Can anybody tell me what I am missing?

Thanks in advance,
Jogvan Olsen

The site use: