[TYPO3-english] Size of link browser popup

Benjamin Mack benni at typo3.org
Thu May 13 23:00:56 CEST 2010

On 12.05.10 18:04, François Suter wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> If I remember correctly the size of the link browser popup window was
> increased in TYPO3 4.3. But I just migrated a site and it's actually
> even smaller. I couldn't find any TSconfig setting. What could I have
> missed?
Hey,

the only thing I find in the ChangeLog is this:

	* Added feature #9340: htmlArea RTE: Configuration options for size and
position of dialogue windows

But that's only for RTE, I'd love to have a UserTSConfig option for
TCEforms popups as well.

Anyone up for creating a patch for this *bug*?

All the best.
Benni.