[TYPO3-english] Podcast feed extension

Orish Shrestha orish.typo3 at gmail.com
Wed May 12 17:25:25 CEST 2010

Thank you Björn. I did forget that part. I was using nbo_podcast extension
to create podcast and feeding the xml generated by it to podkast feed and
thinking that the feed will populate table. Now I am feeling little stupid
of not thinking of this part before :).

Anyways thanks a ton for guiding me on this one and you have a wonderful
day!!!

Regards,
Orish