[TYPO3-english] dmc_geoIP cache Problem

Rajat Arora arora271 at yahoo.com
Wed May 12 16:02:14 CEST 2010

Hello,

I have problem with dmc_geoIP extension displaying the page based on the IP of the visitor.

My configuration is as follows:

On the main page (for which I want to redirect to the page based on the IP of visitor)

#
# Configure dmc_geoIP
#
modules.tx_dmc_geoip {
  redirect = 1
  country.rootpages {
    BE = 536
    BG = 539
    CA = 545
    DE = 535
    US = 546
  }
}

The configuration works fine and displays content of page 535 for Visitors from Germany,
(which is given as DE=535 in configuration)

But the problem is it works only for once after clearing the cache, and further the page
just disappers once I go to some other page and again switch to this page.
To make it work again, I need clear the cache everytime.
I also tried using the no_cache=1 for the root page but it did not help
me in this case. Can anyone be so kind to help me on this issue?

Best Regards,
Rajat Arora