[TYPO3-english] Apply table classes i rtehtml?

Trine Buhl mail at trinebuhl.dk
Tue May 11 13:04:58 CEST 2010

Hi,

I am trying to apply the contenttable-1, contenttable-2, contenttable-3
classes to the table styling/properties in the rtehtlm editor.

But when I try to apply one off the classes the "Style" box say "No
block style".

What do I do wrong?

Regards, Trine

RTE.default {

	classesTD =
spancolumn-1,spancolumn-2,spancolumn-3,spancolumn-4,spancolumn-5,spancolumn-6,spancolumn-7,spancolumn-8,spancolumn-9,spancolumn-10,spancolumn-11,spancolumn-12
	classesTable := addToLIst (contenttable-1, contenttable-2, contenttable-3)
	proc.classesTable := addToLIst (contenttable-1, contenttable-2,
contenttable-3)

	## Configuration specific to the TableOperations feature (htmlArea RTE
only)
	## Remove the following fieldsets from the properties popups
	disableAlignmentFieldsetInTableOperations = 0
	disableSpacingFieldsetInTableOperations = 1
	disableColorFieldsetInTableOperations = 1
	disableLayoutFieldsetInTableOperations = 0
	## Show borders on table creation
	buttons.toggleborders.setOnTableCreation = 1

	classes {
		spancolumn-1 {
		name = Cell Width  50px
		}