[TYPO3-english] Low bandwidth version Home page issue

ppraveenk praveen.penupati at gmail.com
Tue May 11 12:45:53 CEST 2010

Hi All,

I am using Localization manager for hosting my website in multiple
languages.
The problem occurs when ever I try to import translated XML files for a
section for more than one time.
When I import the XML for the first time, low band width home page opens up
correctly.
When I import the XML for more than one time say for e.g. for Media section,
the low band width home page does not open up and instead media section
opens up.
I am confused like why this is happening.
Somebody please help. I am running out of thoughts.

cheers!
praveen