[TYPO3-english] COA inside another COA - is it a wise thing?

Bernhard Kraft kraftb at think-open.at
Mon May 10 16:51:11 CEST 2010

Riccardo De Contardi wrote:
> A little "odd" question about typoscript:
>
> Is it "wise" to have a COA inside another COA? I mean Something like:

There's nothing which speaks against this - it depends on what you required.
It sometimes makes sense to put a COA_INT into a normal COA, so part of the
generated content does not get cached.

It also makes sense to put a normal COA into a COA_INT, as you would probably
not want "double-caching" which is what you would get if you put a COA_INT into
another COA_INT (don't even know if this works flawlessly).

greets,
Bernhard