[TYPO3-english] TYPO3 Outsourcing Services Survey 2010

Dominik Stankowski dominik at web-essentials.asia
Sat May 8 05:45:06 CEST 2010

Dear TYPO3 Enthusiast!

I am gathering information for my talk about outsourcing and corporate
social responsibility at the TYPO3 conference 2010 in Dallas:
http://t3con10-dallas.typo3.org/presentations-schedule/paper-detail-view/?tx_ptconfmgm_controller_detail_paper[uid]=37&tx_ptconfmgm_controller_detail_paper[pid]=345

I prepared a short survey which will help me to identify facts and
trends about outsourcing and CSR in the TYPO3 community and I would
appreciate it a lot if you could contribute to it with your own experience:
https://spreadsheets.google.com/a/web-essentials.asia/viewform?hl=en&formkey=dENDZjdfX0VDa1BjS0JQM1dtYXhIMWc6MA

I would like to propose a small incentive: For every completed response
until Thursday, 13th May 2010, you will receive a 10% discount on the
next outsourcing contract with my new company Web Essentials in Cambodia
(new clients only, 1 voucher per company). Please do not forget to
mention your email address at the end of the survey.

Thank you in advance.

Kind regards,
Dominik

--