[TYPO3-english] tt_news config question

Douglas La Farge doug at gcnpublishing.com
Fri May 7 18:30:55 CEST 2010

I've been met with zero success with trying to accomplish this.  Does anyone have an direction that might be able to provide for doing this?

I should also point that that I'll need this set up for multiple LIST containers on one page thus it would seem I'll need to use the TScript set up window inside the plugin container.

best regards,
doug