[TYPO3-english] SQL and checkbox 4 boxes ?

David ARNOULT - Edition & Internet Operations d.arnoult at topsolid.com
Fri May 7 15:54:10 CEST 2010

Hello guys,

With the kickstarter I have created a field "checkbox 4 boxes in a row".

In my TCA I have :

'certification' => array (

                                               'exclude' => 0,

                                               'label' =>
'LLL:EXT:topsolid_var/locallang_db.xml:tx_topsolidvar_var.certification',

                                               'config' => array (

                                                               'type' =>
'check',

                                                               'cols' => 4,

                                                               'items' =>
array (

array('LLL:EXT:topsolid_var/locallang_db.xml:tx_topsolidvar_var.certificatio
n.I.0', ''),

array('LLL:EXT:topsolid_var/locallang_db.xml:tx_topsolidvar_var.certificatio
n.I.1', ''),

array('LLL:EXT:topsolid_var/locallang_db.xml:tx_topsolidvar_var.certificatio
n.I.2', ''),

array('LLL:EXT:topsolid_var/locallang_db.xml:tx_topsolidvar_var.certificatio
n.I.3', ''),

                                                               ),

                                               )

                               ),

I would like to use these fields in a where in my query.

But in the table it stores only integers ! How can I test what is checked in
SQL query ?

Like "where tx_topsolidvar_var.certification.I.0 = 1"

Is it possible ?

Any clues?

I have only found to create 4 single check boxes.

Thanks for your help.

David