[TYPO3-english] Localization problem

Redvald Hjulstad redvald at hjulstad.no
Fri May 7 15:12:28 CEST 2010

There is a setting in install tool where you can define the fields that
should be overlayed. Removing medi from that list made it.

$TYPO3_CONF_VARS['FE']['pageOverlayFields'] =
'uid,title,subtitle,nav_title,keywords,description,abstract,author,author_email,url,urltype,shortcut,shortcut_mode';

red

On