[TYPO3-english] Low bandwidth version Home page issue

ppraveenk praveen.penupati at gmail.com
Thu May 6 11:39:10 CEST 2010

Hi,

I have a low bandwidth version of site setup using the TYPOSCRIPT.
Everything was working fine earlier.
I tried to host my website in multiple languages and was able to do so.
I have different sections like news, media etc in my menu.
The issue is that when I click on the link for Low bandwidth site, the home
page [pageid = 1] doesn't turn up and instead the news section [pageid = 6]
appears.
The URL is shown correctly as http://www.praveen.com/low/, but the news
section opens up.
When I manually hit the URL as http://www.praveen.com/index.php?id=1&type=2,
site home page is shown.
Can somebody please explain to what the issue is related to?
I felt that the pageid that is being passed to realurl is incorrect.. but I
am not able to figure out from where and how the pageid is passed to
realurl.
I've checked the realurl.php in folder typo3conf/ext/cbreal/ but no clue.
Is it something to do with the REALURL (or) TYPOSCRIPT (or) URL cache path?
I had another setup and tried doing multilanguage setup in that and here the
media section is shown when I hit the low bandwidth URL.
I am going mad figuring this out... :(

cheers!
praveen.