[TYPO3-english] Print Friendly TemplaVoila page with global caching

Riccardo De Contardi riccardo.decontardi at bhuman.it
Wed May 5 16:17:21 CEST 2010

In data 05 maggio 2010 alle ore 15:44:04, Marc Petralito <koma666 at me.com>
ha scritto:

> Hi there
>
> In fact this really did the trick!
> I already had the first part, but I didn't had the
> "// Changes to the link for when we are ON a print page:
> [globalVar = GP:print > 0] ..."
>
> Means I activate the cache without this second part, it won't work, but
> as soon as I add it, it works.
>
> Thanx alot for the help!
>
> Marc

You're welcome!
BTW, for my curiosity: Why did'nt you simply used a printer-friendly CSS
to change the layout of your site for printing?

I'd like to recommend you for example this:
http://code.google.com/p/hartija/

you can add it to your site, and then add the rules to hide all the parts
of your site that you don't want to print
(I mean a lot of "display:none")

Cheers