[TYPO3-english] LinkParameter

Victor Livakovsky v-tyok at mail.ru
Wed May 5 11:27:01 CEST 2010

Hi

> I am a little stuck with this after some not success experiences...
> I would like to pass the name of the user logged in with a link.
> Is there any extension or easy way to do this, as it for example is done
> in direct-mail (###USER_NAME###)?...

If I understood you correctly, you want to pass a user's name as GET
parameter. So, you need something like this:

lib.userLink = TEXT
lib.userLink {
  value = Link with username
  typolink {
    parameter = {$SomePageId}
    additionalParams.data =  TSFE:fe_user|user|name //
TSFE:fe_user|user|username
    additionalParams.wrap = &username=|
  }
}

However, I've not tested this code. But you should understand a principle.