[TYPO3-english] Different templates for different tt_news objects

Lamb, Brian blamb at jcvi.org
Tue May 4 17:22:10 CEST 2010

Greetings list,

On a page in my site, I have two different tt_news plugins. What I would like to be able to do is set different TypoScript options for each of the plugins; specifically, I would like to change the crop value on each. Now, if it were just one, I would be able to do it no problem like this:

plugin.tt_news {
  displayLatest {
    title_stdWrap.crop = 87 | ... | 1
  }
}

but I'm not sure how to do it with two on the same page. I've created the site with TV if that helps.

Thanks,

Brian Lamb