[TYPO3-english] 'negate' menu item if 'media' is empty

Victor Livakovsky v-tyok at mail.ru
Tue May 4 16:35:27 CEST 2010

> Hi
>
> I think, from the top of my head, that something like this should work.
>
> doNotLinkIt=1
> doNotLinkIt.if.isFalse.field = media

Hi.

Thank you for a snippet. I tried to implement it and it didn't work, but you
pushed me into the right direction and I tried such TS:
doNotLinkIt = 0
doNotLinkIt.override = 1
doNotLinkIt.override.if.isFalse.field = media

Unfortunately, it also was helpless... So, I started to research more about
it and found this feature request: http://bugs.typo3.org/view.php?id=7922
TYPO3 4.2.12 (version, that I'm using) doesn't contain the provided patch,
so that's why stdWrap properties don't work.
And 4.3 has this implementation. So, everything now is clear at this point.

Thank you again.