[TYPO3-english] sr_feuser_register: Edit, Create does not work after update to 2.5.25

roberto blanko robertoblanko at gmail.com
Mon May 3 18:26:53 CEST 2010

Hey community,

I just updated sr_feuser_register from 2.5.10 to 2.5.25. After that its not
possible to create new users or to edit one's profile in the frontend.

The error correction works perfectly if I leave required fields blank. But
once I've entered all the information neccessary and hit submit, the system
gives mit positive confirmation like "your accounts has been created" oder
"changes have been saved successfully". So there aren't any PHP, MySQL or
validation faults. The system petends that everything went fine. But nothing
is saved in the database.

I'm using custom fields, but even if I disalbe all of them, changes still
aren't stored in the datebase.

Once again, TYPO3 pushes me close to suicide. Has any bright person any idea
how to fix this?

Regards
roberto