[TYPO3-english] Creating an XML for pageflipper per tt_news record

Bert Hiddink [BENDOO e-work solutions] hiddink at bendoo.com
Mon May 3 17:28:26 CEST 2010

Hello Peter!

Thanks for your reply and explaination:

On 5/1/10 12:36 AM, Peter Klein wrote:
> Hi Bert.
>
> TSFE:lastImageInfo| is only available AFTER you have processed an IMAGE
> object.
> If you change your TS, so that instead of using dataWrap, you create an
> IMAGE object, then it should work.
>
> If you just need to return the url and do the wrapping yourself, you can
> create an IMG_RESOURCE object.
> Then the width/height info is stored in TSFE:lastImgResourceInfo|

Thanks to your tip, I could get height and width out of
the object xmlmegazine.10.15, that is, when I define the PDF
in a static manner, these are printed under xmlmegazine.10.20
and xmlmegazine.10.30 respectively.

So far, so good.

However, I would like to get the height and width of the PDF which is
linked to a tt_news record (see xmlmegazine.10.10).
This works fine, that is, this TS-block gives me back the name of the
PDF-file

However, I do not manage to create an IMAGE-object or
IMG_RESOURCE-object out of the xmlmegazine.10.10.

I thought this may be simply done with:
   15 = IMG_RESOURCE
   15.file < 10
...but this did not work. Any ideas what I am doing wrong here?

Thanks in advance!!!

Bert

xmlmegazine.10 = COA
xmlmegazine.10 {
   10 = RECORDS
   10 {
     dontCheckPid = 1
     tables = tt_news
     source.data = GPvar:tx_ttnews|tt_news
     conf.tt_news = TEXT
     conf.tt_news.field = image
     conf.tt_news.required = 1
   }
   10.wrap = uploads/media/

   # This works:
   #15 = IMG_RESOURCE
   #15.file = uploads/media/memoria_institucional_2009.pdf

   # This does not works:
   15 = IMG_RESOURCE
   15.file < 10

   20 = TEXT
   20.data = TSFE:lastImgResourceInfo|0
   20.noTrimWrap  = | pageheight="|"  |

   30 = TEXT
   30.data = TSFE:lastImgResourceInfo|1
   30.noTrimWrap  = | pagewidth="|"> <chapter>|
}