[TYPO3-english] sb_portfolio configuration

Riccardo De Contardi riccardo.decontardi at bhuman.it
Mon May 3 15:15:16 CEST 2010

Hello everybody!

Could you help me configuring the extension "sb_portfolio"?

I've set up the following pages:

+CLIENT LIST (UID=192)

+- DETAIL CLIENT PAGE (UID=193, hidden in menu, has TS ext template)

++-PROJECT LIST PAGE (UID=195)
| |
| +-DETAIL PROJECT PAGE (UID=196, hidden in menu)

.
.
.
+- SYSFOLDER (UID=194, General Record Storage page:194 (itself))

UID=192 contains the plugin sb_portfolio, client list
UID=193 contains the plugin sb_portfolio, client single
UID=195 contains the plugin sb_portfolio, list AND  another sb_portfolio,
category browser
UID=196 contains the plugin sb_portfolio, single

In my TS Setup I wrote:
plugin.tx_sbportfolio_pi1 {
     defaultTs = 1
     wrapInBaseClass = 1
     # Template
     templateFile = fileadmin/templates/bhuman/sb_portfolio_template.html

     # Storage PIDs
     catPid = 194
     clientPid = 194

     # Display PIDs
     listPid = 192
     gridPid = 192
     singlePid = 196
     clientSinglePid = 193

     # Starting points
     startingPoint = 194
     recursive = 0
}

[BTW: this is not the full TS I wrote: to make it work I had to copy into
my template the whole default TS setup!]

The problem: categories don't work! When I click on a category in my
"PROJECT LIST PAGE", it goes to the "CLIENT LIST" page instead of
filtering the projects.

Am I missing something or doing something wrong??

Thank you for your support!