[TYPO3-english] Google maps extension with categorisation

jochem nabuurs jochem at roquin.nl
Wed Mar 31 17:27:44 CEST 2010

Hi list,

For one of my projects, i'm looking for an google maps extension that
shows a map with a list of categories (checkboxes) above it.

Checking a box enables/disables the category and shows/removes all
markers on the map, belonging to that category.

I've tried rggooglemap but that one is using xajax, and I'm having
difficulties getting it to work properly (I'm using jQuery on my site).

The behavior of checking the boxes and loading the map varies:
When I load a page, all categories are checked, but none appear on the map.

Unchecking one box does nothing, unchecking both removes one category,
etc...

Can anybody give me advice on how to get it working properly. I've got a
deadline in about a week and the checkboxes are the most important feature.

Or maybe there are other extensions which provide categorisation?

Thanks in advance!

Jochem Nabuurs