[TYPO3-english] Fifth edition of the TYPO3 Developer Days

Thomas Hempel thomas at typo3-unleashed.net
Wed Mar 31 11:42:40 CEST 2010

We're happy to announce this years edition of the TYPO3 Developer Days.
The fifth edition of this international TYPO3 community event, also
known as T3DD, will take place from Thursday 1st to Sunday 4th July,
2010. The location for the event will once more be the Nordakademie
Elmshorn, near Hamburg in Germany.

The Developer Days are aimed solely at TYPO3 developers. In an inspiring
ambiance developers learn to know each other better, share their
knowledge and work together on code and extensions. The goal is to
create an even more steady developer-base for TYPO3. In the evenings
there will of course be plenty of room for socializing and fun. Like
always we will have a special social event, this time on Friday evening
(don't forget to bring you bathing suite) and a coding night on Saturday
afternoon/night.

We offer a shuttle service from 8-11 am and pm between the two hotels
and the location, if you plan to use it remember there is one bus for
all participants. As an alternative you might walk or rent a bike, have
a look at the the T3DD mailing list for more information.

Unfortunately the THW hostel is no longer available this year.

The program schedule is not decided yet but will certainly contain talks
about 5.0, core-developers presenting and discussing their work and
extension-code sharing. This year we plan more parallel workshop
sessions in smaller groups.

Extension programmers will show their extensions to others and discuss
development methods and code. For this
we are still looking for extension developers so please let us know if
you want to apply. Note that the extension must be in the extension
repository at least two weeks before the conference.

The conference offers 200 places so if you want to attend the event,
hurry up for registration since every year is was sold-out fast. Details
about the registration, the hotel, call for papers and so on can be
found on the website of the developer days: http://t3dd10.typo3.org/

The TYPO3 Developer Days are highly depending on support by the TYPO3
Association and sponsoring by everybody. Therefore we thank all sponsors
and all TYPO3 Association members for supporting this event!
To demonstrate our gratitude the early bird phase is intended especially
for Association members.

Don't miss it!

Gina Steiner & Thomas Hempel