[TYPO3-english] How to make RealURL look nice wec_staffdirectory?‏

Andreas Becker ab.becker at web.de
Mon Mar 29 16:44:43 CEST 2010

Hi Dmitry

Fon is very new to the TYPO3 community and a real motor in the ThaiPo3
Community here. She is very interested and promoting TYPO3 here!

Perhaps you could give her some links - at least the link to your blog, so
that she can find it.
She is reading the docs, otherwise she would not write that she inserted the
code like suggested in the manual. You know yourself that developers often
are not good manual or tutorial writers at all and things get confusing
fast. You are here really an exception. In deed I looked it up myself in the
manual and got struggled too.

If she is hiring somebody to do it for her she is still not learning HOW to
do it. So hiring somebody is often not the solution if you want to get
problems solved which you actually used to learn from. Often they start
exactly here. The developer is presenting you a ready made version and you
have no idea how he or she did it ;-)
Perhaps you are in need to get her services too one day, i.e. if you need
someone for an Asian website or language problem or translation or what else
who knows.

So be happy that more and more people from the East discover and get
interested in TYPO3 as it pens new markets for us all!

It is nice to be nice :-)

Andi