[TYPO3-english] dd_googlesitemap, Google compains

Jörg Schaller jorgosch at terra.es
Mon Mar 29 13:48:03 CEST 2010

On Sat, 27 Mar 2010 02:58:27 +0100, Jörg Schaller <jorgosch at terra.es>
wrote:

>Hello,
>when I first submitted this part of the URL for a Google sitemap,
>Google accepted it just fine:
>
>?eID=dd_googlesitemap&sitemap=news&pidList=282&singlePid=279

Ouch, I didn't even look at the URL before now, but it seems that

<urlset>-<!-- It appears that there are no tt_news entries. If your
news storage sysfolder is outside of the rootline, you may want to use
the dd_googlesitemap.skipRootlineCheck=1 TS setup option. Beware: it
is insecure and may cause certain undesired effects! Better move your
news sysfolder inside the rootline! --></urlset>

When I look at /?type=100 I get my usual RSS feed items. So now I've
moved the sysfolder from

|_Sysfolder

Sysfolder

and await the magical fix (right now the error message is gone but the
URLset is empty).

Cheers,
Jörg