[TYPO3-english] typo3 4.3.2 realurl 1.7.0 blank pages

Bas Brouwers bas at roquin.nl
Mon Mar 29 12:37:38 CEST 2010

Hi,

I recently updated a website from typo3 4.2.8 to 4.3.2
After the update realurl (1.5.1) wasn't working any more so I upgraed to
1.7.0
I have Enable automatic configuration checked.
The front-end now only gives blank pages. Also loading this blank pages
takes about 20 seconds.

Has anybody encountered this problem before?
I've tried removing realurl completely and installing again. No result.
Removing realurl completely fixes the problems of the blank pages, but
is not a solution.

Thank you for any help you can give me.

Bas Brouwers
ROQUIN E-Solutions