[TYPO3-english] How to Inclue Javascript files Based on template Layouts

Peter Russ peter.russ at 4many.net
Mon Mar 29 07:55:42 CEST 2010

--- Original Nachricht ---
Absender:   Moses Dinakaran
Datum:       29.03.2010 07:21:
> Hi all,
>

> How to include Javascript based upon template layouts, My site has two and
> three  column layouts and I am including the following js
>

> page{
>   includeJS {
>
>    file1 = fileadmin/template/js/main.js
>     file2 = typo3conf/ext/jquery/src/jquery.js
>     file3 = typo3conf/ext/jquery/plugins/jquery.validate.js
>     file4 = typo3conf/ext/jquery/plugins/jquery.form.js
>   }
> }
>
> Right now these js are included in both the Layouts which need to be
> restricted,
>
> Say if the page is using 2 column include only file1, if the page is using 3
> column layout include all js
>

> I am using the template selector to choose the layouts.
>

> plugin.tx_rlmptmplselector_pi1.templateObjects.main{
>            10 < temp.threeColumnTemplate
>            20 < temp.twoColumnTemplate
> }

see
http://typo3.org/extensions/repository/view/fdfx_yaml/current/info/ext_localconf.php/
function tx_fdfxyaml_userMatch($template)
and
http://typo3.org/extensions/repository/view/fdfx_yaml/current/info/ext_typoscript_setup.txt/
e.g.
[userFunc = tx_fdfxyaml_userMatch(h-123_abb-f.html)]
[end]

Enjoy.

--
docendo discimus