[TYPO3-english] Em and translation

Jigal van Hemert jigal at xs4all.nl
Sat Mar 27 18:57:32 CET 2010

Karin Meulengrath wrote:
> Hope anyone can help. I am having problems getting the translation to
> ork  - all
> the extensions are marked green, but no effect.
> I have tried to delete all zip files from *110n* in the typo3temp folder,
> deleted the folder l10n/ i typo3conf and updated again.

Did you check that the xml files are actually unpacked in the l10n
folder and subfolders? If the zip-files are downloaded and the unzipping
failed the extensions can sometimes still be marked green in the
extension manager.
If TYPO3 has not enough rights to write in the l10n folder than
translations won't work correctly.

--
Jigal van Hemert.