[TYPO3-english] realurl 1.7.0 - page can't be displayed anymore!

Daniel Rutzen d.rutzen at email.de
Sat Mar 27 15:05:04 CET 2010

I'm not sure I understand what you mean.

At the moment, my page tree is like this:

Root
|- Welcome
|- About us
|- contact
|- Products
---- Products 1
---- Products 2
...and so on

Currently, "Root" is a shortcut to 'welcome'.
But at the moment, everylink to 'welcome' links to 'mydomain.com/' which
is what I want.

If I use a default realurl config, those links point to /welcome.html

I am not sure what you were suggesting ...