[TYPO3-english] realurl 1.7.0 - page can't be displayed anymore!

Daniel Rutzen d.rutzen at email.de
Fri Mar 26 09:54:01 CET 2010

Dmitry Dulepov schrieb:

> If I understand correctly, something did not work with older version
> too, right? :) This was your reason to upgrade the version.

With Typo 4.2.x everything worked great regarding realurl :-) I was very
happy.
But I had to update to 4.3 due to a different extension. And with Typo
4.3, I had to update realurl to 1.7.0.

> A free advice: get rid of all empty arrays. Do not put anything that you
> do not use. This does more harm than good.

Mh, good question actually.
I think I did it, because I didn't want realurl to fill the url with
parts I didn't want. I thought if I emptied them, no unwanted elements
would show up.
I guess that was stupid?

> And get rid of `'emptyUrlReturnValue' => ''`. Why do you need to put
> defaults explicitely to the config? :)

I didn't know it was already a default setting :-) Didn't see that
information before.  Thanks!

The one thing I wanted to make sure is that links pointing to the
'welcome' site are displayed as  "www.mysite.com/"   and not
"www.mysite.com/welcome.html".

Looking forward to hearing from you :)