[TYPO3-english] Cooluri: remove path segment doesn't work

Nicolai Schirawski hinterindien at gmx.net
Thu Mar 25 15:16:39 CET 2010

I was just wondering, if there is a fundamental mistake in my thoughts, and if there is a deeper reason why you couldn't translate the original uri back only from cooluriparts.

But maybe leaving the responsibility to the user to make sure there are no double entries in cooluri-db, would make the extension instable...

Thank you very much for your comments
Nico

-------- Original-Nachricht --------