[TYPO3-english] realurl 1.7.0 - page can't be displayed anymore!

Daniel Rutzen d.rutzen at email.de
Thu Mar 25 13:41:12 CET 2010

Though it worked with the older realurl version?

Can you help me fix it?

I already posted it in the first post in the thread, but I also put it
to pasty, because it's easier to the eye :)
http://pastie.org/886367

As I mentioned, it worked before.
It also made links to the home page go to www.myurl.com/  instead of
www.myurl.com/welcome.html which was nice :)

In my config, the rootpage_id is '1'.
In the backend pagetree, the rootpage itself is a shortcut to the page
"welcome", in case this info is important.

Thanks
daniel