[TYPO3-english] choosing typo3

Christian Kuhn lolli at schwarzbu.ch
Thu Mar 25 11:24:05 CET 2010

Hey Sebastian,

Sebastian Kurfürst wrote:
> In fact, the FLOW3 team has just created an
> additional caching backend which will be used for the dependency
> injection cache, speeding it up tremendously (just as an example).

A new backend implementation? Based on which technology, where can I
find it? I'm curious about a review :)
BTW: ext:enetcache delivers with an additional db-backend which gzip's
the content, it dropped the table size from up to 4gig to <500mb which
is much better for mysql (table is now ram driven) and not too cpu
intensive.

Regards
Christian