[TYPO3-english] choosing typo3

Tonix (Antonio Nati) tonix at interazioni.it
Thu Mar 25 11:15:02 CET 2010

Dmitry Dulepov ha scritto:
> Hi!
>
> Tonix (Antonio Nati) wrote:
>
>> TYPO3 looks going to lose any professional attribute in the long term.
>> Development is focused  on pure technology, not on analisys of
>> professional features.
>>

> Your statement is valid, such danger exists but I hope it is going to
> change soon. Until now TYPO3's direction was always to show all the
> power of features, it was never usability or better user experience.
> However I have hope that it will change soon :) This will require a
> serious shift in many coredev views but it is a necessary step.
>
> So don't bury TYPO3 yet ;)
>

>> What TYPO3 does not now and will not do in next version?
>>
>>    * transparent integration with graphics tasks. Now you can ask your
>>      graphic to make an HTML template which can be integrated in TYPO3
>>      in 1 minute. With next versions it will be impossible.
>>

> Remember, it is Enterprise level CMS. Such CMSes will never be that
> easy. You better stick to "simple cms" if you need 1 minute up and
> running :)

It is what I think. I come from enterprise development.
I like to ask high level graphic consultants to work at their best, and
we use and see what they have developed and saw.

Now TYPO3 is an enterprise framework, FLUID is going to be a
one-man-band tool.

Tonino

        Inter at zioni            Interazioni di Antonio Nati
   http://www.interazioni.it      tonix at interazioni.it