[TYPO3-english] DAM not indexing in a custom workspace

Chris Müller mueller at cyperfection.de
Thu Mar 25 10:43:30 CET 2010

Hi Ricardo,

there are two patches available to solve the problem of using DAM and
workspaces. I use them now since a few weeks. You can now upload files
in workspace. There are correctly indexed. You have then to publish the
meta information to get the correct image caption, pdf description, ...

The patches are also pending in dam list.

The links to the bugtracker:
http://bugs.typo3.org/view.php?id=11083
http://bugs.typo3.org/view.php?id=13676

The first one solves the issue of duplicated contents, the second one
shows the correct meta information in preview mode of a workspace.
Make sure to use the 11083.patch.

Regards,
Chris.