[TYPO3-english] sr_feuser_register and delete account link

Katja Lampela katja.lampela at lieska.net
Thu Mar 25 08:42:50 CET 2010

Hi,

This seems a bit stupid question, but I can't find the solution so bear
with me a while ;)

On this site the feuser can only edit his account, not create or delete.
So I have a plugin in a page with edit and in ts template setup I have

plugin.tx_srfeuserregister_pi1.delete = 0

Still the delete link is visible and when you click it, it gives:
Delete-option is not set in TypoScript

Of course we don't want the delete-account link at all.

Now I can't find the delete-account link in the html template edit
section - where could it be / how can I hide it altogether?

--
With kind regards

Katja Lampela
*Lieska-tuotanto*