[TYPO3-english] Cooluri: remove path segment doesn't work

hinterindien at gmx.net hinterindien at gmx.net
Wed Mar 24 16:40:04 CET 2010

Hi,

I tried to remove a path segment, but this doesn't seem to work.

I got a link like:
mydomain.tdl/subpage1/subpage2?param=x

this is transformed correctly by cooluri to

mydomain.tdl/subpage1/subpage2/somethingX

If I now activate "Seite in Mitte einer URL auslassen" in typo3-BE (must be something like "skip this path part in the middle of URL" in english), this works for subpage1, but not for subpage2.

For claritiy:
     That is, if clicked on subpage1, I get this link:
     mydomain.tdl/subpage2/somethingX

     if clicked on subpage2, I get this link:
     mydomain.tdl/subpage1/subpage2/somethingX

     and not this one, that I would expect:
     mydomain.tdl/subpage1/somethingX

any explanation?

Thanks