[TYPO3-english] Adding a post-processing method after page has been rendered

Christine Gerpheide cgerpheide at gmail.com
Wed Mar 24 12:45:34 CET 2010

Hello list,

I have a kind of strange question, but I was wondering if there is _any_ way
to call some kind of user function after all of the content has been
retrieved/rendered for a page in typo3.  So for instance, have typo3 render
all the page content/plugins/etc on the page, and then run a function can
alter the entire page before it's returned (server-side).  In my case, I
want to add a GET var to the end of every link before the user sees it, and
I have to be able to process all links, regardless of whether they are
mapped into the template, set with TS, created by a plugin, etc...

Does anyone have an idea about how this might be possible?

Thank you,
Christine