[TYPO3-english] how to get English output from powersearch template ?

Peter Russ peter.russ at 4many.net
Tue Mar 23 12:11:48 CET 2010

--- Original Nachricht ---
Absender:   Riccardo De Contardi
Datum:       23.03.2010 12:03:
> Hello
>>

>> I had this problem once. I named the folder of "config.locale_all"
>> wrong, and I think you have the same problem.
>>

> Another problem could be a wrong name for your locale: mine for example
> (Debian) is "it_IT.utf8"
> You can discover all the locales on your machine using the script
>
> misc/locales.php
>
> shipped with "cal" extension!

locale_all has nothing to do with translation i.e. it is required to get
right format for numbering, dates etc.

did you check if there is any translation available for other languages
than German? If not it will always use the "default" and may be this is
German ;-)
Other option might be that it uses a html template to layout the output
and it is hard coded there.

--
docendo discimus