[TYPO3-english] tracking visitors of certain domain

Katja Lampela katja.lampela at lieska.net
Tue Mar 23 09:46:26 CET 2010

Hi,

We have a site where there are many domains that are all redirected to
the main domain and we track the visitors with IcsAwstats.

Now there will be a campaign which uses one of the other domains
(redirecting to the main domain)  and we would like to get some
information of how this campaign is working by tracking how many
visitors come to the site with this particular domain.

I couldn't figure out how to do it with IcsAwstats. Do you know if this
is possible with any existing statistics tool?

--
With kind regards

Katja Lampela
*Lieska-tuotanto*