[TYPO3-english] RTE transformation problem

Jörg Schaller jorgosch at terra.es
Mon Mar 22 22:03:47 CET 2010

Hello,

Typo3 4.3, tt_news 3.0.

In Template-Setup I've changed the following setting via Typoscript
Object Browser to

lib.parseFunc_RTE.allowTags =
b,i,u,a,img,br,div,center,pre,font,hr,sub,sup,p,strong,em,li,ul,ol,blockquote,strike,del,ins,span,h1,h2,h3,h4,h5,h6,address,caption,cite,code,embed,link,object,param,q,table,tbody,td,th,tr,tt

However, when I write a news article, change the text editor to code
view and paste

<object width="512" height="400"><param name=...........

it get's converted to

height=&quot;400&quot;&gt;&lt;param name=&quot;movie&quot; value=

which is pretty useless. Where's the catch?
Thanks in advance!

Cheers,
Jörg