[TYPO3-english] realurl 1.7.0 - page can't be displayed anymore!

Dmitry Dulepov dmitry.dulepov at gmail.com
Mon Mar 22 12:05:17 CET 2010

Hi!

Daniel Rutzen wrote:
> So, the next thing I did was to update RealURL to version 1.7.0

Right. TYPO3 4.3.0 needs RealURl 1.7.0.

> The update itself was without problems, I added the new fields/tables as
> required.
>
> But in the information section for RealURL in the extension manager I
> have following errors/notifications:
>
> Extension information:
> Database status:      Table error!
> Probably one or more required fields/tables are missing in the database!
>

> Code warnings: Some tables or fields are missing!
> developer-relevant)

Those two are problematic. If Em does not show you any requests to
update tables, could you, please, have a look to
typo3conf/ext/realurl/ext_tables.sql and confirm that all tables from
this file do exist?

> It seems like there is a backend module in "mod1/conf.php" which is not
> configured in ext_emconf.php.
> No XCLASS inclusion code found in file "class.tx_realurl_userfunctest.php".
>
> => Screenshot http://img43.imageshack.us/img43/7817/screen3vf.jpg
>
> Do I have to be concerned about that??

Not about BE module.

> Now, I was able to load a few pages (loading took about 10 seconds per
> page). And now, after a few minutes, neither the backend nor the
> frontend shows my anything... it just keeps loading ... !!!!!

What if you uninstall RealURL? Does it help?

--
Dmitry Dulepov
TYPO3 expert / TYPO3 security team member Read more @