[TYPO3-english] realurl 1.7.0 - page can't be displayed anymore!

Daniel Rutzen d.rutzen at email.de
Mon Mar 22 11:08:20 CET 2010

> Hi,
>
> did you call Database Analyzer->compare from the Install Tool after you
> upgraded the core and before upgrading any other extension?

Yes, I did the 'compare' and made all changes it wanted to do.

> Did you enabled "log_errors" in php.ini?
> Where is the output of the log?
> error_log = syslog | php_errors.log ?

In my php.ini I enabled:  log_errors = On

I would assume that the output would be in
xampplite/apache/logs/error.log because I dont have any other error
log-file there... and I wasn't required to enter a specific log-file for
saving the errors...

But there are no errors in the log-file regarding my problem...
Though it logs some information for other projects I'm working on with
xampp...