[TYPO3-english] Powermail mandatory by TS

Ulrich Lorenz PHZ Luzern lorenz.ulrich at phz.ch
Fri Mar 19 18:06:21 CET 2010

Hello list

I would like to "double use" a (JS and PHP validated) Powermail form:
One variant for the public where all fields are mandatory and one
variant for internal use where no fields are mandatory.

I'm well aware that I a Powermail form is unique so I can't copy it
without having new UIDs for the fields. So I thought about using TS
conditions to unset the Mandatory property if i.e. a frontend user is
logged in. But as far as I can see I cannot change this property by TS
as the information is stored in a flexform.

Objections welcome ;-) as well as creative ideas to solve the "problem".

Thanks,

Lorenz