[TYPO3-english] San Francisco BayTUG

Marc Infield marc at infielddesign.com
Fri Mar 19 17:55:33 CET 2010

Please join us for the second meeting of the Bay Area TYPO3 users group.

This will be our second meeting and will again be held at the Hacker Dojo. So if you are new to TYPO3 please come and we will be doing introductory tours and questions and answers geared towards people new to TYPO3. Additionally Kian will joining us and sharing some tips on selling TYPO3. If you are able please join us and help us promote TYPO3 in the Bay Area.

http://www.meetup.com/Bay-Area-TYPO3/

Thanks,
-marc

Marc Infield                        <marc at InfieldDesign.com>
Infield Design
499 Carolina Street
San Francisco, CA  94107