[TYPO3-english] How to secure download ?

J. Bakshi joydeep at infoservices.in
Fri Mar 19 09:54:59 CET 2010

Hello Peter KLein,

I did some experiment with pmkfdl but I'm afraid to say that I have not
got any success yet.  There are already some links ( associated with
some mp3 ) coming from rte.  To encrypts the links I have added the
following in the TS setup

lib.parseFunc_RTE.tags.link.typolink.parameter.postUserFunc =
tx_pmkfdl->makeDownloadLink

Additionally  I have added pmkfld at "include static" at template
section. But still the links coming from rte is not encrypted yet. Could
you please enlighten me to make it working ? typo3 version is 4.3

Thanks

--
জয়দীপ বক্সী