[TYPO3-english] [TYPO3] Problem linking between websites on the same Typo3 instance

Dmitry Dulepov dmitry.dulepov at gmail.com
Thu Mar 18 13:35:43 CET 2010

Hi!

Joerg Wagner [DigiLog] wrote:
> Just in case somebody drops onto this old posting like I did:
>
> The solution is
>   config.typolinkCheckRootline = 1
> in TSsetup.
>
> See TSref on config parameters typolinkCheckRootline and
> typolinkEnableLinksAcrossDomains.

Actually typolinkEnableLinksAcrossDomains sets typolinkCheckRootline, so
you should not have to do it manually. Here is the code from tslib_fe:

if ($this->config['config']['typolinkEnableLinksAcrossDomains']) {
	$this->config['config']['typolinkCheckRootline'] = true;
}

near lines 2083, function getConfigArray().

--
Dmitry Dulepov
TYPO3 expert / TYPO3 security team member Read more @