[TYPO3-english] Runtime debug

Sorin Ivascu Sorin.Ivascu at stimme-der-hoffnung.de
Thu Mar 18 09:49:33 CET 2010

Hi Peter,
well first of all, in my reply I've made a mistake:

The following 2 statements I've made, are ok:
 > - I have my Eclipse workspace set up at d:\work\workspace
 > - Apache document root is d:\work\www\typo3\
But the next one is wrong:
 > - The project uses [...] d:\arbeit\www\typo3\typo3conf\ext\current_ext
The path is actually:
	d:\work\www\typo3\typo3conf\ext\current_ext

As regarding your question: "What is the setup for your php in debugger?",
here is my answer:
I have entered in the Run->Debug Configurations the following values:
	Server Debugger - "XDebug"
	PHP Server - "project" (as my local project is accessible at http://project.sdh/index.php)
	File - "/index.php"
	Break at First line - unchecked (I tried also with it checked)
	AutoGerate - checked
So this is my setup for the debugger and my problem is that while in debug it does not stop at any of my breakpoints...
I should mention that XDebug is installed succesfully. I can call methods from it (i.e. xdebug(); ) and moreover I see it enabled in the php report, so that's not the problem.

All the best,
Sorin