[TYPO3-english] categorization and permissions

MantasK programuotojas at gmail.com
Thu Mar 18 09:32:03 CET 2010

Hi,

I want to have such configuration:
country1
--category1
--category2
country2
--category1
--category2
etc..

I need this configuration because I want to handle user permissions.
Basically a user can edit only one country.
I've created this structure with sysfolders I've also configured tca and
everything is working, but now I'm not satisfied how record lists are
shown in sysfoldier.
I have an idea to create a back end module for displaying these records.
My questions is if I create that module, how can I handle permissions
and categorize content in the way I've described above? If I create a
module which returns a list, can I select to display that list in
specified sysfolder? If yes I think I can write some TSconfig so that
module could now how to filter information. And what type of module I
have to create to handle this.
Do you have some ideas?

Thank you
Mantas