[TYPO3-english] wfqbe - Insertform select other DB Table not working after upd ate to 4.3.2

Karl-Heinz Ziegler k-h.ziegler at arcor.de
Wed Mar 17 18:08:13 CET 2010

Hi Mauro,
> Hi Karl-Heinz,

>> table
>> in
>> 3594 >
>> set,
>>
>>> I'm pretty sure I already solved this problem in the last wfqbe release.
>>> Which wfqbe version are you using? And which PHP version?
>>

> You found a bug :-(
>
> I just fixed it and made a new wfqbe release (1.4.1). You'll find it in
> the TER as soon as extensions list is updated.
>
> Regards,
> --
> Mauro Lorenzutti
>
> CTO / Software Architect
> mauro.lorenzutti at webformat.com
> Tel.   +39-0427-926.389
>
> WEBFORMAT srl – www.webformat.com
> Via Balilla, 36 – 20136 MILANO
> Corte Europa, 12 - 33097 SPILIMBERGO (PN)
>
> TYPO3 Certified Integrator

thanks or the fast Fix.

Now it works, but an old issue comes back to me.

I use to "on change update " funktion, the point is when you enter the page
the maker ###WFQBE_1### is empty, so the query in the second field fails.

See second screenshot on my email from today.

Sorry for use different emails but I can not use newsreader clients at work.

Best Regards

Karl-Heinz