[TYPO3-english] mm_forum security update does have the changes

David Bruchmann typo3-en at bruchmann-web.de
Wed Mar 17 10:56:28 CET 2010

Von:        Christopher Lörken <lists at bytro.com>
Gesendet:   Dienstag, 16. März 2010 20:12:20

> I am sorry for any trouble I may have caused, I've contacted the
> security team and I did indeed overlook the changes.

Hi,

it's just another point of security also for your own forum(s) that the
security- and developer-teams can fix anything before hackers get any
hints about potencial faults and bugs.

In this case it's nice to hear that you was mistaking and the new
version of the forum hasn't the assumed faults.
Thanks for clearing this point.

Best Regards
David